Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
Chronic Disease Management
- Asthma - clinic run by our Nurse Practitioners.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Coronary heart disease
. Blood pressure checks
- Blood tests
- Anti-coagulation monitoring
- Cervical smears
- Contraceptive services - including the fitting of IUCD's, Mirena and implants.
- Childhood immunisations - with the practice nurse between 13:15 - 15:45.
- Cholesterol tests
- Continence clinic - run by the district nurses via a GP referral or you can contact them direct on 01543 435393.
- Dietary advice
- Maternity services - the midwives run an antenatal clinic at the Cannock surgery on Thursdays from 13:00 - 16:00. Postnatal care is also available.
- Minor surgery
- Near patient testing
- Over 75's checks - available at the surgery or at a home visit.
- Smoking cessation
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including flu, pneumococcal and travel.
- Weight advice
- Well man/woman clinics